• Available in 5 wonderful colors • 100% ceramic plates • New colorful packaging • Includes a free Travel Case
Highlights & Features
• Solid ceramic plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breakage of hair.
• Hair becomes up to 3 times smoother and silkier than when using an ordinary ceramic iron.
• True ceramic plates generate 6 times more negative ion than regular ceramic iron.
• Cut your hair straightening time in half thanks to high concentration of negative ions.
• Negative ions renew hair with softness and shine. Eliminate frizz.
• Ultra-light weight: the body is made of light-weight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in aerospace industry
• Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons - It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on. Therefore, to save electricity and prolong lifespan, it should be turned off between uses with the Off-On switch located on the temperature control thermostat. It still saves half the time of conventional models.
• Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
• Adjustable temperature (240 ºF~410ºF, 120°C - 200°C) for all hair types. For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised. For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended. For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
• Ergonomic design is easier to handle.
• One year limited warranty.
• Designed in Italy, engineered with American technology.
• New - includes a $15 value traveling case in its matching color
HerStyler Straighteners are made with quality materials and tested to ensure successful results. Below are some highlights and features of HerStyler Straighteners.
100% Solid Ceramic Plates Our flat iron straightener is made up of 100% nonmetallic material called ceramic. This is a natural material that produces negative ions, protecting your hair from damage or dryness and maintains your hair’s natural moisture. (click here to learn more about ceramic)
Goodbye Frizz, Hello Beauty Watch your frizzy, crimped, curly, or wavy hair turn to beautiful silky smooth straight hair in minutes. With HerStyler?you can straighten, smooth and control frizzy or untamable hair for long-lasting results leaving you with the hair you always wanted.
Curl it. Straighten it, Flip it in, Flip it out-You control your style! Can be used for any hair types.
Variable Heat Intensities Has a variable temperature control knob so that you can adjust the heat to meet your needs. You can set your hair straightener to a maximum of 200 ºC or a minimum of 80 ºC, allowing you to control and select the right temperature that best suits your hair type.
Ergonomic Design- For All Hair Types. Sleek and Lightweight.
Sophisticate straight – Insert a two inch section of hair between the plates, then squeeze the handle together and glide slowly through hair from the roots to the ends.
Fancy waves – Take a large section of hair, slide it from the roots to half way, and then press he ceramic plates over the section I a twisting motion while sliding to the ends.
Happy curls – Insert a two inch of hair between the plates, hold the hair section with one hand and the HerStyler with the other, then twist the hair around the HerStyler few times until all the section is surrounding the HerStyler and getting the heat, Then just slide downwards.
Formal flip in – Insert a two inch section of hair between the plates, beginning at the roots, then squeeze the handle together and slide slowly downward, toward the ends just slightly flip the HerStyler in.
Sexy flip out – Insert a two inch section of hair between the plates, beginning at the roots, then squeeze the handle together and slide slowly downward, toward the ends just slightly flip the HerStyler in.
***Straight: Separate 1 inch sections of hair and slide straightener from crown to ends. ***Waves: Separate 1 inch sections of hair and wrap around the outside shaft, quickly pulling iron away from head. ***Curls: Separate 1 inch sections of hair and wrap around the outside shaft, slowly pulling iron away from head